Friday, June 15, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

So Sienna started feeling sick last Sunday. She had a slight fever, really tired, and irritable. Then on Monday or Tuesday, she had a clear but very runny nose. Her eyes were slightly swollen and red dots appeared on her lips, around her nose, and inner eyelids. They disappeared after a couple of days. She hasn't acted terribly sick since Sunday night. She's been a little more irritable, but her appetite is good.

Then, yesterday I started feeling sick. My head started hurting in the morning. By 2:00 PM, my throat started hurting and I was feeling exhausted. By 5:00 PM, my head felt like it was going to explode, my body ached, my throat hurt, I was slightly nauseated, and I had chills and a slight fever. I woke up this morning feeling a little better; but Jarin stayed home (thank goodness) and I kept sleeping off and on until noon. My left eyelid is slightly swollen too.

So all you doctors or (wannabe doctors) :), do you have any ideas what we could be sick with?

3 comments:

Donna said...

I'm sure you knew good ole momm would give her opinion on this one. I'll tell you what any doctor would tell you, "Its a virus". Treat the symptoms and your body will fight it off. Hopefully, you all feel well soon. Sounds like it is contagious. You need to feel better because others may end up with it, but hopefully not. Sometimes those viruses hit fast and hard but thankfully, don't last more than a few days. Poor things. Love yas

Jake said...

Sounds like a bad case of diarrhea. Ok, bad joke. I can't help you with a diagnosis. Jake keeps telling me that I should go back to school to become a nurse or doctor and sometimes I'm tempted to do that because I hate not knowing what's going on with our bodies when we are sick or how to treat it. But then I call mom and she answers all my questions. So I'll stay away from more school for now and I'll keep my wannabe doctor title.

Anyway, I'm sorry you are sick. I hope it passes quickly.

Kerrie said...

Oh boy, I did it again. That last comment was from me. Sorry, it just automatically assumes that Jake is posting and I forget to change it.