Friday, May 18, 2007

Can it really be . . .?

Ok, ok. So we decided to come out of the prehistoric age and create our very own family blogspot (without any pressure from Mom, right?) :) Cute and crazy things just keep happening in our family all the time. I figured that it's time to let you all know about them and keep some kind of record for our family in the process. Time is going too fast. I can't believe how old my kids are getting. I'm actually kind of sad about that. I want them to stay little for a long time. But since they can't, I will at least be able to remember what they used to be like through this blogspot. Hopefully you enjoy hearing about the craziness and chaos as much as we enjoy living in it.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Yay!! I know you are just a phone call away but I check everyone's blogs daily and it's such a quick, easy and good way to keep up with everyone.

Jennifer said...

Hooray! I second what Kerrie says. It's fun to read about what everyone is doing.