Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some More Updates


Taylor is pinning on the mother's pin because he earned his Bear rank in Cub Scouts. He worked hard to accomplish this and here is why . . . scroll down



He went from this . . .





to this.




Yes, we had to bribe him with contact lenses. He's very active and his glasses kept getting in the way. He's so much happier with them and actually takes better care of them than I do of mine.



This is what happens when teeth meet teeth.



The boys were jumping up to bite the string of a deflating balloon (fun game, I know) when their teeth met in the air. Fortunately Taylor's front right (his right, our left) had just a minor chip. Unfortunately Dallin's right front tooth got the brunt end of the deal. He now has half of a fake tooth. That's boys for you. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun accidents in the future with these two.



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Taylor! The contacts look great! I'm glad they were able to fix Dallin's tooth- it's a good thing they didn't bite each others lips---owww!

Kerrie said...

Wow...contacts!?! That's great! What a handsome boy (although he was handsome with glasses also).

I'm a little worried to be having a boy. Allie is extremely cautious so a boy will definitely be a change for me. It's nice to watch you guys raise your children and see what we'll be dealing with in a few years.

JIll said...

That made my teeth hurt just looking at that picture,OUCH!!!
So is this what I am in for with Dominic, great.....