Thursday, October 25, 2007

Clips from the Lives of My Kids

I know, I know. It's been way too long. Well here are some pictures of my kids recently. There isn't anything new or exciting going on our lives (unless you count Sisi's 2 year old adventures).





















Sienna is so proud of her "lip gloss" that she put on. She found Kamrie's red stamp and stamped her lips a million times. It took a couple of days for it to completely disappear.






















Here she is "potty training". I told her to pretend she was going poo poo. She recognizes that she has gone poo. But she won't tell me before. In fact, she hides somewhere and then tells me that she went potty. I hope to have her trained by Christmas. But I won't officially try until she poos pretty regularly in the toilet. I don't feel like throwing away brand new underwear every time there's an accident. Pee washes out just fine. But poo, well . . .gross and I won't even try.















This is Sisi and Grandma "Nae" (who is our adopted grandma) enjoying the beautiful outdoors during a scenic drive we took. She lives on our street and is the sweetest lady. We just love her. By the way, Sienna's hair is done every day of her life. But you couldn't tell by the pics since she constantly pulls out her hair things.
















This picture may not be appropriate . . . but here it is anyway. They all thought it was funny to dress like Sienna and put her diapers on. I'm surprised they all fit into her size four diaper!















Typically we discourage these two from taking baths together. Here's just one reason why. It took quite a bit of water to clear out these bubbles made from a jetted tub.


The following are pictures of Kamrie and some classmates on her field trip to Hee Haw's Farm yesterday. I was lucky enough to be one of the parents who got to accompany them.





































They each got to pick a small pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. Up above is Kamrie sliding down a 30 foot slide. She was very afraid to do it alone but finally mustered up the courage and took the plunge.

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

These pictures crack me up! That is hilarious that Sienna stamped her lips. And I love the face she is making on the potty (Allie does something similar). The picture of them in diapers is awesome too...it is funny that they all fit into her diapers. Your kids already look like they have grown up a ton since we saw them in August. I hate being so far away...they are growing up way to fast.

JIll said...

What a fun family!Those pics are too cute!You know when they get older and look back on the one where they are in diapers, they are going to say,"What were we thinking"!That one with Sienna and the red lips is just a classic.I agree with Kerrie they look like they have grown a ton since we last saw them.Cant wait to see their Halloween pics!

Donna said...

I was wondering who had the bright red lipstick. She is very creative.I'm glad you got a picture of it. Very funny. I loved the bubbles in that tub! Wouldn't that be fun. Glad you got to go on the field trip with Kamrie. These are things you will have sweet memories of. Raising you guys when you were in school and pre school was the happiest (and busiest) time of my life (so far). Look forward to seeing you guys in a month. Love ya

Scott said...

I LOVE the picture of them in the diapers. It's hilarious! Sisi looks so cute with that bright red lipstick and her bright blue eyes! Where did you guys find that 30 ft slide at Hee Haw farms? I don't remember seeing it.

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are too funny! I love the diaper shot, I'll have to show that one to my kids. Sisi is soo beautiful (as are all your kids). She reminds me of you as a baby.